Friday, August 02, 2013

Masters of Sex

That's a new show on Showtime this fall, about Masters and Johnson and their studies of human sexualityThe show sounds like fun!

Interesting to compare Masters to our first sex "researcher," Alfred KinseyAll you need to know about Kinsey is that he was pen pals with a pedophile and into "urethral insertion."  Which makes me go, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

I always thought Masters was just a boring respectable scientist.  But it turns out he was a peeper who used to spy on prostitutes for research.  Also he told Johnson that she should have sex with him for "research."  Oh yeah, that sounds scientific. 

I swear, sex reduces us all to animals.  We think we're in control and we're just deluding ourselves.  Sexual freedom is nice--I like it--but you have to recognize that release of our controls is like releasing the hounds. 

5 comments:

edutcher said...

All the reasons Think Progress gives to watch it sound like reasons to avoid it like the plague.

dc said...

In my view,people who go into sex research are guilty of being pervs unless they can prove their innocence.

Unknown said...

In my view, people who go into sex research are guilty of being pervs unless they can prove their innocence.

How do you prove your innocence?

dc said...

You can't prove your innocence.That's just my way of saying that if you go into that line of work I will think that there is something wrong with you.

dc said...

You can't prove your innocence.That's just my way of saying that if you go into that line of work I will think that there is something wrong with you.